Wednesday: Words I love

My cute friend Hailey is amazing.
She had this posted on her blog and it really got me thinking!

What would I tell my 16 year old self if I could go back in time?
Here it is..
Thanks Hailey!

 {here I am, 16 years old- Not a care in the world, and so happy with life..}
Mikell if I could go back in time and tell you 10 things, I would say:

Set goals for yourself, and stick to them.
.
Always show love to your family. Your boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go, but they will always be your constant.
.
Play with your sister when she asks you to. You think she's annoying now, but you'll grow up to love her more than your sister, but as a best friend.
.
You know your self-worth. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
.
Don't take for granted the wonderful friendships you have.
You'll have to put your pride aside later to get the ones you want back.
.
Lean on the church, do not push it away. This will be your greatest joy to your life.
.
Decide now who want to be. Trying to figure it out later down the road will be the hard way.
.
Listen to the advice of your friends and family. Sometimes people on the outside have a better view of what's going on. 
.
Life will bring you difficult trials. You'll be angry and confused but later you'll realize they were all Heaven sent. Keep your head up.
.
You are beautiful, loved, and have all the potential in the world.
Do not forget that. 



what about you -
what's something you would tell your 16 year old self?
You have read this article words I love with the title Wednesday: Words I love. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/04/wednesday-words-i-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wednesday: Words I love"

Post a Comment