Casual Dressy

Am I the only one that dreams of having their Pinterest wardrobe?
That's a real thing.
I think I have this giant closet full of amazing items and then I wake up in the morning, see my current wardrobe and think I absolutely have nothing to wear because, really- it's just not the same as my Pinterest closet.
 
I was playing on Polyvore today and got the same closet envy there too.
I just know these slouchy black pants have been in my dreams. The same with these black Dolce Vita shoes.
 
I came up with my ideal outfit for a comfortable yet dressy day. Dressed down with the slouchy pants and the sweater- and oh-so-dressed up with those lovely black pumps and great jewelry. -did you see those earrings??
 
 
Ugh. Closet Envy!



Casual Dressy


You have read this article Dolce Vita / Fashion / French Connection / IaM by Ileana Makri / Iosselliani / Lucca Couture / polyvore / style with the title Casual Dressy. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/11/casual-dressy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Casual Dressy"

Post a Comment