Karaoke Blog Swap

Ok party people,
I think it's time we start seeing other bloggers. If you still wanna see me come on over to the Tsaritsa Sez and check me out. But first, check out my lovely lady Risha hailing from Epitaph for a Heart.
Take it away, Risha!

Thanks Erin, you know I've always admired how wide you can open your mouth and so now I'm doubly glad to hear you sing! Speaking of which, here is what I sang and why: 
Chumbawamba- Tubthumping (I Get Knocked Down) 
France '98 World Cup. Need I say more? Ricky Martin may have been all La Copa de la Vida and thrusting his hips at you; but you know you were yelling this one out loud! As I recorded this at 0200, I get to whisper-shout it! 

Spice Girls- Stop 
I cannot conceive of the 1990s without the Spice Girls. For real. Did you watch the Spice Girls movie? You know what I mean then.
Also, this "dance" that I do for you? My best friend and I used to do it as we crossed the roads…and the cars wouldn't stop for us. Yeah, we were insane awesome like that. 

No Doubt- Don't Speak
Gwen Stefani used to be cool. I, however, shouldn't sing Gwen Stefani songs because a) I sound like a cat screeching, and b) I look far too fucking pained for some reason. 

Manic Street Preachers- You Stole the Sun From My Heart
I absolutely love this song. That's all.

Boyzone- Picture of You
So, I was a big Boyzone fan. Really, really big. Like huge. And even though they did a bunch of covers and weren't that great or anything, and hardly even famous, I couldn't not mark them. 
And? RIP Stephen Gately. <3




VLOG- Karaoke Edition from r n/a on Vimeo.


Thanks once again for that cussy little hussy Sara Swears A Lot for setting this all up!
-E
You have read this article 20sb / American Barbaric / Boyzone / Chumbawamba / Karaoke / Manic Street Preachers / No doubt / Sara Swears Alot / Spice Girls / Sublime / the post modern talko with the title Karaoke Blog Swap. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2010/11/karaoke-blog-swap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Karaoke Blog Swap"

Post a Comment