GTKYFB

Have you ever taken one of those quizzes that were all over myspace and live journal? Of course you have. I even designed one and sent it off to all of my friends via email. For the sake of brevity, let's just say they're so fun that I still love doing them!

Speaking of brevity, if you want to watch me totally ignore the prompt for a video blog where my assignment was filling out one of those quizzes, head over to Shades of Shayes and check it out. But hang out here for awhile and see what Shayes has to say...you know, so you have some idea of what I was suppost to be doing.
Be cautioned, she has very good taste in what looks sexy on men.



Ok, thanks again for checking this out. Hit up Smile Big and Pretty for a master list of all the blogs in the swap!
You have read this article blog swap / GTKYFB / I lied / Shades of Shayes / video blog with the title GTKYFB. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/02/gtkyfb.html. Thanks!

No comment for "GTKYFB"

Post a Comment