Ring of death around the colar.

What up, chickadeez
It's time for the Karaoke blog ring again and this month I was drafted to host and post for Ash from ethony.blogspot.com She has a great voice and an even better song choice so I'm more than happy to have her. Before I let her get started with her whole grove thang, let me just invite you over to The Odd Duck to check out my rendition of Wonderwall. *Groan* I know..but I tried to do something different with it so check it out if you get a chance. In the meantime lets not keep Ash waiting, people. She's not going to just write you a love song simply because you've asked. You better deserve it! Take it away, Ash.

Hello all, this months theme for the Karaoke Blog Ring of Death was Love Songs or Anti Love Songs, it being the month where the Hallmark holiday of Valentines calls home and all. 

I was initially going to pick an Anti Love song cause I actually do not really buy into the whole Valentines Day thing but so many of them were too depressing and I really like the song that I chose. 

It took me eight takes to get the video, mostly because my kitten Steve decided to Video bomb me every time. There were some very explicit cat bum shots that I didn't really want in my video so I ditched all of those takes. But Steve managed to behave himself enough in the last take and even has a staring role. 

So here I am with Steve singing Sara Barellies 'Love Song'

Enjoy

PS, make sure you watch the rest of the blog ring videos, it will make you happy in the pants!

No doubt.
Thanks again to Sara from Sara Swears a lot for organizing the ring. You can head over to her page for a full list of all the posts for this month's  Karaoke ring of death. Do so, SVP. 

You have read this article 20sb / Karaoke / Sara Barellies 'Love Song' / Valentines Day with the title Ring of death around the colar.. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/02/ring-of-death-around-colar.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ring of death around the colar."

Post a Comment