Karaoke Ring of Wonders (one hit at a time)

Well, Spartans it's that time again. The time of the month, I mean. No, not the time of the month where I eat lots of chocolate and cry--no, I don't mean my next birthday, either. It's Karaoke time!
This installment is brought to you by that musical phenomenon, the one hit wonder.  If you want to hear what I ended up picking out last minute, like a desperate prom date, head over to One Red Wall, or over to Sara Swears A lot for the master list, which should be forthcoming.
My guest v-logger this month is D, hailing from the Chronicles of a College Girl. (Shit is trade marked, so watch your step, bro.) She's gunna marry a nice jewish boy someday, a political cartoonist I think, and if he cheats, well...
Maybe I just better let her explain. Take it away, D!

So One Hit Wonders, well we all know them and love them. We heart them because they always hold the " Oh yeah I remember that song" title and we can keep the artist in that little bubble of minimal fame. I had a hard time picking which song I wanted to do this month. There were just so many to choose from. Well I always loved this song, so I decided to do it. But I will have you know that I also recorded a video for " Bust A Move" yup, I did. But I will spare you all. 





Thanks !!!

Peace and Love,
D
You have read this article 20sb / Chronicles of a College Girl / Destiny's child / Karaoke / One hit wonders / One Red Wall / Sara Swears A lot / The Post Modern Talk-o with the title Karaoke Ring of Wonders (one hit at a time). You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/04/karaoke-ring-of-wonders-one-hit-at-time.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Karaoke Ring of Wonders (one hit at a time)"

  1. Thanks for sharing your post. It is truly amazing that as the time goes by, you could have now your karaoke using Buy karaoke online.

    ReplyDelete