Life, it's a numbers game

Linear relationship between waiting to take out the recycling and how much I look like a drunk:

The Discrete Number of miniatures I've painted and mounted in the last 10 months:

Time spent eating cheese in France:

The total amont of plants I have watered in my kitchen:


.3333333333333333333333333333
I was getting there..

Wine consumption from December 2010 to July 2011 (where one cork = 3 bottles) Shut up, I shared.

Sum of all cockroaches "Brave Little Tailored" in one swipe:
Enlarged to show texture.

Number of caffeinated beverages I drank today:

Frequency with which I wear my new plaid shirt:
Just playin. I got 99 problems, being a hipster aint one.

This post was inspired by the awesomeness of Nosomatic, one of the best blogs available on the double you double you double yous, since before dinosaurs could open doors.
You have read this article graph jams / Jay Z / Math jokes / Nosomatic with the title Life, it's a numbers game. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/10/life-it-numbers-game.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Life, it's a numbers game"

Post a Comment