Don't eat baby seals, club them.


New Video Blog Post! This one has a twist of something rouge. Normally, I talk a lot to the viewer but my communication with you this go round is mostly non-verbal. In way, this is almost more intimate-- and I think you'll feel included if you watch out for that. Basically this video is what happens when Sebastien and I help a friend drink the wine that won't fit in their suitcase. We also discus a range of hot button topics from the best and worst of Parisian men to clubbing baby seals--when is it alright?
I too tired to go clubbin, baby.

 
You have read this article baby seals / clubbing / Men / Paris / Toronto / video blog with the title Don't eat baby seals, club them.. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/11/don-eat-baby-seals-club-them.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Don't eat baby seals, club them."

Post a Comment