Little Prayers

In Primary last week my lesson was on Prayer and how we can pray for anything. For part of my lesson I planned to ask the 6 kids in my class what are some of the things we pray for?
Keep in mind I teach the 4 year olds. So I was expecting answers like "when we are scared" "to bless the food" "to say thank you"
... you get the point...

I asked, "What are some of the things we pray for..?"
the SWEETEST little girl jumped up and shouted "FOR YOU TO HAVE A BABY!!!!"
Heaven help me. The other teachers in my class and I about DIED.
 she continued to say, "you play and play and play then get a baby in your tummy!"

The conversation stopped there as I seriously could hardly go on teaching the rest of the lesson..

For everyone's info, we are NOT praying for a baby right now haha but I appreciate the little prayers from my 4 year old Primary Class. I have the best calling in the world. 
You have read this article church / hilarious with the title Little Prayers. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/06/little-prayers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Little Prayers"

Post a Comment