Utah State Fair

I know I'm a little late posting about the State Fair since it has been over for more than a week now.. But here are some of the pictures!
 
State Fair Round 1
 
 
We had to try Utah's famous Green Jell-o.
This time it was fried! It was pretty good, but I wouldn't get it again..
 
Excited & terrified to ride Fair Rides...
 
Delicious treats and getting to see the piggies!!
 
STATE FAIR ROUND 2
 
Spencer had lacrosse practice and wasn't able to come to the fair for round 2. I went with Jeff and some of his friends.
(totally shocked Jeff rode the mechanical bull!)
 

I LOVE walking through and seeing the animals!!
I even paid $5.00 to take a picture with this little baby goat!
Best $5.00 I ever spent, really.
 
We got to see the butter sculpture!
A play on The Hunger Games- it was soo cool!
 
I love baby animals, burlap sack slides, good treats, rides that don't look too safe, carnies, good friends and new adventures.
 
State Fair 2013: I'm already looking forward to you!

You have read this article animals / state fair with the title Utah State Fair. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/09/utah-state-fair.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Utah State Fair"

Post a Comment