Fashion Night Out

This was a much needed weekend!
Friday night I went to the Spring Fashion Show at Fashion Place Mall with Jessica & had a blast. I loved meeting new blogger friends & we had an awesome dinner at California Pizza Kitchen afterwards!
 
With Gentri & with Jessica
 
 
Shout out to Nikki for the group pics!
 
...................................................................................................
 
This weekend I also did another Ariel Yoga class & enjoyed some Jamba goodies afterwards..
 
..Got myself an ipad mini (which I'm LOVING..)
 
..And enjoyed a LAZY Sunday watching Conference!
 
 
I Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
XOXO
 
 

You have read this article with the title Fashion Night Out. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/04/fashion-night-out.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fashion Night Out"

Post a Comment