Friday Fab 5: Fall Edition

It's been forever since I've done a Friday Fab 5 post.
This is a post dedicated to the top 5 fall items trending in my world right now!
want. need.
#1:
Fall makeup. More specifically hues of purple and dark lips!


#2:
Patterned tights. I've always been slightly obsessed and CHECK THESE BABIES OUT! Gold studs? You bet I'll be wearing these this fall!



#3:

Benefit They're Real Mascara. Obviously to pair with my fall makeup. I'm so picky about which mascaras I use & I've fallen in love with this one..  They're not kidding. World's #1 Mascara for a reason people!



#4:
Comfy Fall clothes.
Even better: Comfy tall socks.

Perfect to wear with Fall boots!!


#5:
Minnetonka 3 Layer Moccasins.
WANT.



What items are on your Fall wish list?
XOXO




You have read this article fall / Friday's Fab Five with the title Friday Fab 5: Fall Edition. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/09/friday-fab-5-fall-edition.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday Fab 5: Fall Edition"

Post a Comment