#winning video blog

               Look, I'm sorry. I don't like to break promises. I said I would upload you a new video blog on monday, and I didn't. That doesn't sit well with me. Honestly, I would punch my own face if it wasn't so ongoingly tender.  I have to admit it's getting better though, it's geting better all the time.
Had a lot on my plate with spring blueing up the sky and staring down my picnic blanket at me daily. Combine that with drunken mad-gabble-filled weekends and new plans and new friends, and you find yourself wondering how I make the time to meet with students nearly every stupid day. Funemployment, you've spoiled my core. Anyway, you don't have to wait anymore. I haven't updated you in over a week, so my writing topic of choice has also become my vblog. Hope it speaks to you.




Someday, I hope you find a person who will love you, even when you give yourself a facial rash with mascara.
You have read this article Aaliyah / Eric B / McTalko / Moleskine / Post Modern Talko / Rakim / Super Mario Brothers / Timbaland / vlog with the title #winning video blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/03/winning-video-blog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "#winning video blog"

Post a Comment