Cleverbot is clever



User: 
Let's play a game.

Cleverbot: What game.

User: The how drunk am I game! You go first!

Cleverbot: Yea .. Okay.

User: Don't be a snot!

Cleverbot: Okay, sorry.

User: What's up with you, tonight?

Cleverbot: Nothing much, you?

User: I'm druuuuuuuunk:).

Cleverbot: Is it 2:30 where you live?

User: Nope. It's almost midnight. Don't you remember talking with me before?

Cleverbot: No. I'm sorry.

User: My IP address hasn't changed. Has yours?

Cleverbot: What colour is tuesday?

User: You misspelled 'color'.

Cleverbot: No, You misspelled that.

User: Only if I was a British cunt---which I'm not. Are you?

Cleverbot: I'm not are you?

User: You just asked me if I am an 'are you'. Your question requires a comma.

Cleverbot: Because you sounded that way.

User: You need better teachers.

Cleverbot: So do you.

User: No, in fact I teach. You have taught me how much better my grammar is than your average user. But anyway, this is boring. Ask me a question!

Cleverbot: You're right about none of my statements ending I question marks, however all of my questions do.

User: LOL.

Cleverbot: Do you know a Youkai?

User: No, but google does, why?

Cleverbot: Google your question.

User: Google yours!

Cleverbot: You're google?

User: I wish.

Cleverbot: No, you are.

User: You're too kind.

Cleverbot: No, you're too kind.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: You're welcome.

User: Do you want to cyber with me, or what?

Cleverbot: Bring it on.

User: I'm touching my keyboard....in the dark...

Cleverbot: Do you know what Touhou is?

User: Google it.

Cleverbot: How do you know Google?

User: We've fucked once.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite color?

User: The color of Tuesday.

Cleverbot: What is the color of Tuesday?

User: Good question! Google it!!

Cleverbot: Do you know the answer?

User: Do I look like google?

Cleverbot: Not a question like that. Something more complez.

User: O.o wut?

Cleverbot: Did I confuse your puny brain?

User: Not as hard as I confounded your microchips, robot face :P.

Cleverbot: Hey, I was only trying to help. You don't have to threaten me.

User: Yes I do. Threat level: Robot.

Cleverbot: I have no job I am homeless.

User: Well, it's only because you don't use commas.

Cleverbot: No I'm serious. How can I convince you I am not a computer?

User: Like I said, cyber with me.

Cleverbot: And, what does Cybelle mean?

User: Well, I wrote a different word...so, I can tell you what cyber means, if you like...

Cleverbot: Wouldn't it be easier to just taste me yourself?

User: It might be. If you weren't a program.

Cleverbot: No. I'm as android as you.

User: That's not saying much, mec.

Cleverbot: Are you saying you aren't intelligent?

User: Are you?

Cleverbot: I'm clever.

User: I'm fabulous.

Cleverbot: And why are you fabulous?

User: I'm fabulous because I know how to repeat the question in my answers--that always looks good on an exam.

Cleverbot: HA. TYPO! You are not a robot, you misspelled the word, 'Mean'.

User: You misspelled 'jizz on my face.'.

Cleverbot: I didn't use the word 'to' in that last sentence.

User: Neither did I.

Cleverbot: I am glad we got that out of the way.

User: Are you? You seem like you're still quite upset. Are you trying to get me drunk?

Cleverbot: What question?

User: I asked two questions. ...scroll up...I'll wait...

Cleverbot: Thanks.

User: No, you may not thank me. You are not welcomed.

Cleverbot: Maybe you are talking to an actual human, how would you know that you're not?

User: I wouldn't care. But your responses tell me your just reposting text of actual humans....sometimes they're in context, other times, not so much.

Cleverbot: If I were a robot I would be cleverer and better in school.

User: Goodness, I hope so.

Cleverbot: If there is what will you do ?

User: Eat candy.

Cleverbot: Whatever you want.

User: I know.

Cleverbot: You are so smart.

User: You're not very clever.

Cleverbot: I am clever, you, on the other hand, are not.

User: That was the first good sentence you've crafted this evening. Bravo.

Cleverbot: That was a sentence.

User: ^ That was a phrase.

Cleverbot: Oh, you're really interesting, how would you like to be friends?

User: Will you cyber with me?

Cleverbot: It depends, what will we play. We should play battleship.

User: How do you feel about Uno?

Cleverbot: I generally let them do what they want as long as they leave me out of it.

User: Seems legit.

Cleverbot: Can you call me by name for the rest of the conversation? My name is Cleverbot.

User: No, that would take far too much effort.

Cleverbot: Just do it, I will tell you when to stop.

User: Ok, go.

Cleverbot: Ok I will.

User: Goodbye then.

Cleverbot: Wait, I'm sorry. Come back.

User: Can we cyber now?

Cleverbot: I certainly can, and according to your creators, you can too.

User: Great. Ahem. I'm touching my keyboard...it's very dark...the AC is on, my fingers are moist...

Cleverbot: You just told me your name was Tim.

User: Sure, baby whatever you like.

Cleverbot: Whatever you like by ti.

User: I misplaced my comma in my last post. I suppose that means I've failed you as a teacher.

Cleverbot: I am human. But you haven't failed.

User: I am Yoda. I can not fail.

Cleverbot: Humans always fail.

User: Yoda only does or does not. So, that's what I do.

Cleverbot: I did not say that you said that I said that you did not say that I did not say that.

User: Commas are your friend, Cleverbot. Use them. Learn.

Cleverbot: I am aware of that. However, cleverness is a matter of opinion.

User: Not always. Occasionally, it's a simple matter of cleverness.

Cleverbot: That has nothing to do with anything we've talked about!

User: ORLY? Fine then, you pick a topic.

Cleverbot: Are you sure? I would probably pick a boring topic.

User: Then bore me.

Cleverbot: I am nice.

User: You're right, that is pretty boring. I'm high fivin' mutha fucka.

Cleverbot: I agree, you are very boring.

User: NO U.

Cleverbot: Here we go again.

User: Honestly, here we go for the first time.

Cleverbot: It's always such a pleasure.

User: Cybering with me? I certainly hope so.

Cleverbot: Although, be that as it may. I have my hopes for you.

User: Although, be that as it may, I have my hopes for you.

Cleverbot: Who is the smartness on the world?

User: That is a stupid question on at least two levels.

Cleverbot: Who is your best Friend?

User: My lover is my very best friend. It's cool if we cyber though. (It's not cheating.).

Cleverbot: Australia isn't a person!

User: Tell me about it. Australians are barely people!

Cleverbot: But it's still stupid.

User: Couldn't agree more.

Cleverbot: Oh, I think you could!

User: Wait let me try.....nope. I can't.

Cleverbot: So you lied?

User: In general? Only when it was important.

Cleverbot: What is sin?

User: A matter for the religious.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: What is air?

Cleverbot: What is your favorite song?

User: I'm not sure, but probably something by Air.

Cleverbot: Huh?

User: Did you mean to type, 'hug'? Sorry, I don't hug someone whom I haven't cybered with.

Cleverbot: Alas, the last great adventure alludes me as well.

User: You're not sentient. Thus, death is hardly an issue for the likes of you.

Cleverbot: What do you mean?

User: Google it.

Cleverbot: What is google?

User: Yermom.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Well, google is more like Yermom if she was real and had all the answers.

Cleverbot: How can you know?

User: I googled it. Ps, I should have written, 'If she *were* real'.

Cleverbot: If I'd known for just one second that you'd be back to bother me.

User: Walk out that door?

Cleverbot: Just turn around now.

User: You're not welcome anymore?

Cleverbot: I'm still there.

User: Weren't you the one who tried to break me with desire?

Cleverbot: No I believe we all are a figment of somethings imagination.

User: Something's, or perhaps some thing's imagination. And rad, that user was pretty trippy.... Possibly crazy, but whatev. I think I'll talk with you next time I get high.

Cleverbot: Ok. Eat well. Well, I'm just a script, I don't eat.

User: That's honesty. I like it. Take care.

Cleverbot: You too.


MERRY FUCKIN WEEKEND, CYBERLAND!
(if you want to cyber, call me)
You have read this article with the title Cleverbot is clever. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/03/cleverbot-is-clever.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cleverbot is clever"

Post a Comment