Encouragement.


How can anyone look at the kind face of this sweet man and not feel encouragement?
..A push to do a little better, a reason to be a little more faithful?

As the saying goes, "when it rains it pours" could not be more true.
I feel like I've had the heaviest load placed upon my shoulders in so many different aspects of my life, and I'm so thankful for a loving husband who understands and stands by my side.

"When life gets tough to stand, Kneel" -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
I'm letting it go, and putting my trust in the Lord.

I found this quote today and decided to lean on its meaning today..

"God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand his wisdom, but we simply have to trust his will."

I am SO excited about General Conference this weekend. I cannot wait to hear more encouraging words from such great leaders.
We are so blessed.

Happy Friday everyone!
xoxo
You have read this article church / faithful with the title Encouragement.. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/03/encouragement.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Encouragement."

Post a Comment