Plaid & Comfortable

 
Today's outfit post is ALL about being comfortable.
I love stylish clothes- but I also love feeling comfortable. There's nothing worse than wearing clothes you can't wait to jump out of!
 
What else is more perfect for fall than a plaid pearl snap and boyfriend jeans?!
 
 
 
 
Here's my sweet husband pretending to do his outfit post for comfy clothes to wear to Sunday dinner.. haha
I told him this picture was going on the blog and he tried to grab the camera.
Nope!
 
XOXO
 
Shirt: Target, two years old
Pants: boyfriend jeans from GAP
Shoes: Gojane
 

You have read this article outfit post / what I wore with the title Plaid & Comfortable. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/10/plaid-comfortable.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Plaid & Comfortable"

Post a Comment