Black Leather

I'm really excited about today's outfit post!!
...
I bought these pleather leggings a few months ago but I've been totally afraid to wear them so they've just sat in my closet and stared at me every morning when I'm picking an outfit.
I've seen SO many magazine pictures of these pants all over the place so I'm not too intimidated by them now..
 
I paired them with some black leather wedges, a purple tunic top and a green military jacket..
 
 
 
 
 
[I think purses and nail polish can complete any outfit.]
 
Top: H&M
Leggings: F21
Jacket: Tjmaxx
Shoes: Steve Madden- Similar HERE
Purse: Dooney & Bourke- Similar HERE
Nail Polish: Sinful Colors in Nirvana

You have read this article ootd / outfit post / what I wore with the title Black Leather. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/10/black-leather.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Black Leather"

Post a Comment