Bunny Sweater

I found this awesome sweater and had to have it for obvious reasons.
This was kind of a last minute outfit post SO I had my sweet husband take the pictures.
 
Bless his heart..
 
 
 
Like I said, my sweet husb took my pictures for this post.
I PURPOSELY didn't crop his finger out of the bottom right corner.
His finger has become quite famous in pictures. As you can see in THIS POST , a majority of the pictures from our Honeymoon have "the finger" in them.
 
 
 
Bunny Sweater: F21 HERE  
Boyfriend jeans: GAP HERE
Shoes: Jessica Simpson 
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co
Watch: Nixon  
Necklace: Chanel from Vegas :)

You have read this article outfit post / what I wore with the title Bunny Sweater. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/10/bunny-sweater.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bunny Sweater"

Post a Comment