Family Pictures

This year I decided I wanted to do Christmas Cards for our FIRST year of being married, especially since we now have a baby, err.. bunny.
 
We just drove up to my mom's house and had Fatalie take some quick pictures for us.
They turned out super cute & I fell in love with Winston Spencer all over again.
Since our Christmas cards have been sent out, I can actually post these now.
I had to post this one because Winston's huge foot is seriously out of control. HAHA 
This is right before I put Winston in the snow and he tried to escape..
It was all fun and games until I put Winston in the snow. He did NOT like that. Notice how it looks like he doesn't have any ears. He tucked them back to keep them warm.
 
So excited that the two feet of snow in these pictures is completely melted.
It's December 13th and NO snow- I only wore a light jacket into work this morning.
BONUS!
 
P.S. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YESTERDAY'S GIVEAWAY!!
 
 
You have read this article Christmas / Family / Winston with the title Family Pictures. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/12/family-pictures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Family Pictures"

Post a Comment