Happy Spring!

It's OFFICIALLY the FIRST day of Spring today!
And THAT, folks, makes me super happy.
But this time of the year can also get super frustrating to me.
One day you're in shorts and a tee- the next day it could be a jeans & a jacket kind of day.
It's tricky. Sunny, then rainy.
But ya know what.. bring on the rain because I'm tired of seeing the remains of dirty snow..
Quite honestly it grosses me out.
 
And what the heck is this about Easter is only 11 days away!!
WHAAT!?
 
SOO looking forward to seeing some flowers starting to bloom!
 
And Obviously Spring means baby animals..

 
 
I'm definately looking forward to a trip to the petting zoo as well.
 
HAPPY SPRING!

You have read this article with the title Happy Spring!. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-spring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Spring!"

Post a Comment