SO EXCITED!!

I'm SOo excited to say that I'm OFFICIALLY enrolled in school to get my Master Esthetics License!
 
I'm starting April 16th with an intense part-time schedule along with my full time job. I've wanted to get my Esthetics License since high school & I've had a long list of why I couldn't, why I shouldn't or why I should wait.
I'm done waiting.
 
To the long nights ahead, sleepy days & lots of studying..
I've been waiting for you for 6 years.
 
All of my friends in the SLC area I'm going to need you to practice on!
 
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!
XOXO

You have read this article Esthetics / Master Esthetician / school with the title SO EXCITED!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/03/so-excited.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SO EXCITED!!"

Post a Comment