Friday Freaking-Disgusting

Usually Friday is my Friday Funny day.
I will usually post a video that makes me laugh...
 
Today I just have to vent about something that is so disgusting & un-funny that it's almost slightly funny. In a sick and twisted, disturbing way.
 
Last night I was walking out to my car after a long night of school.
A friend in my class was parked next to me and I hear her say, "EWWW THERE'S POO OVER HERE!"
 
Here I am thinking, okay.. what KIND of poo? Dog poo? Bird poo?
Nope. NORMAL POO. THE HUMAN KIND.
I walked around her car to find a nice pile of poo (WITH TOILET PAPER I MIGHT ADD..) right next to her car door.
THE POOR GIRL ALMOST STEPPED IN IT!
Surrounded nicely by a dried out puddle of pee.
 
Sorry I'm not sorry that I didn't take a picture of it for you.
(Even though the thought DID cross my mind.)
 
Our instructor came walking out to her car as I yelled without thinking, "Jo... someone took a crap in the parking lot!"
 
Now I said this is almost slightly funny..
Only because we got laughing pretty hard about it. It's actually not funny that someone dropped a load on the asphalt. Seriously.
 
To make matters worse they were on the side of her car facing the street.
REALLY!?! At LEAST they could have found a bush!
 
Anyways, I guess that's the end of my venting.
Watch where you step people, apparently it's not just dog poo you need to look out for.
 
 
You have read this article with the title Friday Freaking-Disgusting. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-freaking-disgusting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday Freaking-Disgusting"

Post a Comment