School Update

 
I've had so many friends and family ask me what I am able to do at school so far so I thought I would list everything here! I am LOVING school-- I was totally cut out to do this. I've been really excited to go to 5 hours of school after a full time work schedule!
 
FACIALS:
European Facial- 1 Hour
Specialty Facials (Age Smart & Acne Facials)- 1 Hour
Luxury Facial- 80 Minutes
Express Facial- 30 Minutes
 
WAXING:
Eyebrows
Face
Lip
Chin
Nose- (LOVE THIS!)
Underarms
Chest
Back
1/2 arm
Full arm
Hands
1/2 leg
Full leg
Bikini
Feet
 
OTHER:
Manicure- 1 Hour
Pedicure- 1 Hour
Paraffin Treatments
Eyebrow Tint
Eyelash Tint
Cooling Eye Treatment
 
In other great news: I have told all of my normal eyelash clients I will not be doing lashes while I'm in school since I don't have much free time. I found out I can actually be doing them now at the school!

I can take appointments every Wednesday & Thursday from 5:30-8:00pm and Saturdays from 9:30 am- 3:00pm
You can call Skinworks at 530-0001 to make an appointment & be sure to request Mikell!
You can also find their website with pricing HERE
 

You have read this article skinworks with the title School Update. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/06/school-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "School Update"

Post a Comment