The Driving Look

This morning
on my lovely commute to work in the SLC I happen to get behind that ONE CAR... Ya know, the drive where you think, "Wow! You my friend, are a horrible driver."
 
I'm really good at giving other drivers THE LOOK.
The one that says "Wow! You my friend, are a horrible driver."
 
As I approached the side of this car with the driver that couldn't signal, didn't know how to stay in their own lane, & was going 10 mph below the speed limit, I prepared to give them THE LOOK.
 
I got my face all angry like and ready, and when I approached the car and looked through their passenger side window, LO AND BEHOLD, there's a member..
...of the Quorum of the 12 apostles...
haha and I'm not going to tell you which one!
 
Thankfully he didn't see me..
I guess I'll think twice before giving someone "The Driving Look"
 
 
The end.
You have read this article with the title The Driving Look. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-driving-look.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Driving Look"

Post a Comment