Change. Again.

I get so many comments from people about how I change my hair more often than the average person. It's so true.
I don't think I've kept a hair style/cut/color longer than a year. And that's pushin' it..
It's constantly changing and I'm trying new things.
 
I've changed it. Again. And I seriously LOVE my hair girl.
As long as she is in business I will never let another person touch my hair.
 
BEFORE

(this has been one of my favorite hair colors!)
 
AFTERPhase one of mission: Blondie

 If you are looking for a new hair girl she works in Bountiful.
Message me if you want her number!
 
Slowly, we're getting to the real blonde.  
The husband was so happy to see it lighter.
Apparently he's got a thing for blondes..
 
You have read this article Hair with the title Change. Again.. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/08/change-again.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Change. Again."

Post a Comment