The Help

I have a friend who is so special, and near & dear to my little heart.
I've written about her before & quite frankly I'm so happy she's in my life.
 
Hailey.
Hailey has gone through some crazy ups & downs just like the rest of us. But Hailey is a serious trooper. She's someone that I look up to for the way that she has dealt with her life's challenges. You know the saying about stuff either "making or breaking" someone.
This girl has made it.
 
Hailey has decided to find her birth mom, which is a crazy huge step with emotions I can't even imagine. Please please help her out by reading this and even sharing it with others. I would love for this sweet friend of mine to find her birth mom.
 
......................................................................................................................................... 
 
This is so scary for me, but I think I'm finally ready to find my birth mother. Can you please share this and help? Here is what I know:

I was born on November 22, 1988 at 0906.

In Murray, UT at the Cottonwood Hospital.
I was adopted 2 days later through LDS Family Services in Sandy, UT.

My birth mother was 16 years old, 115lbs, and was 5'4". She had straight brown hair, hazel eyes, and medium olive complexion. She was right-handed and wore glasses. She was involved in dance and drama and was a sophomore in high school. She was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Her mother and father were divorced. She had an older brother and a younger sister. Her mother remarried, and had three more children; a boy and two girls.
She worked part-time at Pizza Hut. She described herself as being independent determined, fashionable, perfectionistic, persistent, creative, out-going, bright, and a divergent thinker. I have a letter from her that I feel like she wrote when she was in her twenties. She talks about how much she loved me and how hard it was to give me away. I love her so very much & would love to thank her for her selfless decision in person. I have a beautiful life and know that I owe her so much for that.
 
My birth father was 17 years olds, 140 lbs, and 5'11". He had a medium frame and long arms. He was a very handsome young man with brown eyes, an olive complexion and naturally wavy brown hair. He was active in sports and a junior in high school when I was born. His parent's were also divorced and he had six sisters and one brother. He was the second youngest. He and my birth mother had a strong connection and they both agreed that adoption was the right choice. I am SO grateful to him for supporting my birth mom.
 
This is long but I wanted to make sure I covered it all.
If you can help me in anyway I'd so very much appreciate it.

THANK YOU in advance.
 
Love,
Hailey
 
.....................................................................................................................................
 
You can find Hailey's facebook page with this exact status HERE
Please log on and share this on facebook and see what we can do to help!

You can also find her blog HERE
XOXO


You have read this article with the title The Help . You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-help.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Help "

Post a Comment