Leather Lovin'

I've always thought (p)leather was pretty rad.
& I think there needs to be more of it in my closet.
{Here are some (faux)-leather items that I'm lovin for fall!}
LEATHER LEGGINGS
..especially with a comfy sweater + chambray shirt.. how cute is that?!
I looove liquid leather leggings. You can dress them up or down which makes them perfect.



 LEATHER SKIRTS

The leather skirts are making a comeback! Now they're loose-fitting and MUCH cuter than the black leather skirts we were seeing years ago!



PEPLUM TOPS
Layer this top with a cropped cardigan or throw it on over a button up shirt!



COLORED LEATHER
I love leather in different colors.
How cute is this outfit paired with wedged tennis shoes?!



LEATHER JACKETS
Just like the rest of these leather items, a jacket is perfect for dressing up or dressing down. From rocker glam to chic casual a leather jacket is a great staple item!
I've got the most beautiful Dolce & Gabbana leather jacket hanging in my closet that I DEFINITELY need to wear more often..


The great thing about Faux leather is you can find it fitting for every budget!
Here are some of my favorite finds!
XOXO



You have read this article Fashion / leather with the title Leather Lovin'. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/10/leather-lovin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Leather Lovin'"

Post a Comment