FancySlips (are amazing..)

If you haven't already heard of FancySlips I'm so excited to tell you guys about them!
FancySlips are dress/skirt extenders that come in so many different styles, textures and colors! Everything is made in the US and all FancySlips are locally made in Utah.
(The fabric & lace are made in New York!)
 
I have a few dresses and skirts that I loved before, but now that I'm married they're just a tiny bit too short for me to wear. I've hung onto them not wanting to give them away and now I'm SO glad I kept them!
 
I had a specific dress in mind when looking through these slips- a black and cream crossover dress from H&M that's just barely too short in the front. I picked the Patricia Black and was able to layer it with my dress from H&M- I had three people compliment my dress WITH the lace at the bottom. I loved it! These slips really can complete an outfit- even if your dress/skirt isn't too short to begin with!

My little sister saw my FancySlip and asked if she could borrow it. She loves it just as much as I do! (And she was kind enough to let me take some pictures of her lookin Fancy..) 



 
Ladies you will LOVE FancySlips! I showed my mom and her response was, "Wow I want to buy one in every color!"
 
You can find their website HERE
& their Facebook page HERE!
 
Stay tuned this week for a little surprise-
you won't want to miss it!!
 

You have read this article FancySlips with the title FancySlips (are amazing..). You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/12/fancyslips-are-amazing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FancySlips (are amazing..)"

Post a Comment