'Beyoncé': NEW album just released

Who run the world... Beyoncé... obv.

In a move that has surprised everyone, Beyonce has just released an album without ANY notice.

According to AllHipHop.com: "In a move that would make even Netflix jealous, Beyonce releases her new album, entitled Beyoncé on iTunes tonight (December 12).

The album features 14 songs and a video for each of the 14 songs along with three extra ones which include the video for “Grown Woman”, “‘Yonce” and “Credits”. The album features appearances from Frank Ocean, Drake, Jay Z and her daughter Blue Ivy on the song “Blue”.

You can download the album RIGHT NOW from here.


Here is the cover art:




UPDATED:

B has added a teaser video for her new album:




AND, a thirty second teaser for the song 'Blow':



Another clip from the album, a song called 'Haunted':



She said in a press statement issued shortly after the release:


"I didn't want to release my music the way I've done it. I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There's so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn't want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it's ready and from me to my fans."

She added: "I see music."

"It's more than just what I hear. When I'm connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion, a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies," she added in a video posted on Facebook.

Download the album "Beyoncé": The Visual Album here.


It is 14 Songs  and 17 videos - fantastic!
You have read this article Americana / Music / Pop Culture / This Just In with the title 'Beyoncé': NEW album just released. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/12/new-album-just-released.html. Thanks!

No comment for "'Beyoncé': NEW album just released"

Post a Comment