Wakefulness

Being awake is stupid
              Like Clinically proven to be stupid, stupid.
                    Hmm,..Coffee? Ok, but today I'm feeling Turkish--two more lumps, please.
           Just to warn you, if my face doesn't fit in the cup, you're doing it wrong.
         Good man. Now be a dear and fetch me some yogurt. 
          




So I finally saw Inception and it follows therefore that dreams have been on my mind. I won't ruin the movie for the 5 or 6 of you less proactive than I. But I will say: masterful.

5 Fave dream movies in order of awesome
*Inception
*The Science of Sleep
*Waking Life


Ok, so I've only got three.
After my Zack died, he was obviously in my dreams a lot. He kept telling me he wasn't dead and the dreams didn't stop until I told him that he was. They didn't haunt or bother me, they just were. I kind of craved them. Its not the first time in my life I wanted to dream about people who have left my here and now. How tempting it would be to keep someone alive there.. 

Things are totally crazy pants here thanks to prep-work for the wedding. Thankfully, I am still able to waste several valuable hours each day working on my carpal tunnel. This morning is the first one all week (umm for the last three weeks) I was up and stayed up before 11. Ever since today, I've been trying  to be a good girl and stay awake after Sebastien leaves for work.

But in all fairness, we spent a lot of money on our bed and bedding and I just can't stomach walking around the house and letting a precious resource like that go to waste. Think about it, who will keep the bed warm until he gets home?  That right there is a full time job.  Plus this way, if I'm still in it, I don't even need to make it. Win win, clearly. Ah well, I think I'll go read a book down by the pool. My fingers need a rest and anyway and I've earned some relax time.

Ask me about my upcoming guest post. No, no, ask me to post more comics. Ok, I'll do it. But only cuz you asked nice. After the pool though, I deserve this.
You have read this article American Barbaric / Green team movie / Inception / iphoto / masters of the universe / the science of sleep / Weddings with the title Wakefulness. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2010/08/wakefulness.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wakefulness"

Post a Comment