Falling and the Fells


In a world where logic reigned supreme, two constants when at odds would hold each other in a stalemated state of limbo. Such as, a cat whom by nature always lands on its feet, when paired with a buttered piece of toast, which by nature always lands butter side down, would have no choice but to hover above the earth, if tied to the back of the aforementioned and for our purrrrrposes,  falling cat.
File:Flying cat.jpg
Mathematical proof:
The diagram at right shows that FBT is the force exerted by the butter so that it falls down, and FC are the forces the cat's feet exert so that it doesn't break its ass when falling. The following equation:
math
Such that Θ = π + 3μ√2 gives us that when:
math
The cat defies gravity.

I think of this well worn trope because I've always fancied myself that cat who never lands on my back. Mais, seemingly,  I may have tied a frickin piece of powdered toast-man there just to make things good and hard(ish)..


Stated plainly:
Summer school finished on Friday and I will collect one final paycheck before I am unemployed. This small personal tragedy was embarked upon willingly so that I could move to a different country. Howevski, now that Sebastien has a job he is less than excited to move before his contract ends in October. Don't ask me why, it seems job title related. And then there are all the kids I have influenced, guided and adored who will no longer lend their smiles and their light. But I can't live my life as a piece of their furniture, taken for granted, my weekends belonging to them and to the paper work they create.
Consider also that I don't have a mortgage, I don't have a car. I don't have debt. Why wouldn't I travel when I have someone to share the road with? Uh, in October...did I mention that he doesn't want to leave until October?
Our lease is up then, at least.
I may go ahead of him to France but then I have to handle all the hard parts myself and still don't get to join the mile high club.
>:(
There would be some good in that too though,  a couple months without him means sink or swim French times. Plus, I will get to hang out with this hardcore band wherein both the drummer and the guitarist are bed worthy, not to mention a weekend or two in the mountains with that little tasty I left in Lyon without tasting.  These last facts are note worthy only because I will by then be married....
But not in the stupid way you'll probably get married some day where you don't get to bed other meritorious parties. Ha ha, suckers.
I will still miss him terribly in that hard-rooted poetic way that many rings of my tree are comprised of. (See also, Figure 1)
Figure 1

 I'd get a lot of writing done, though.

I tell ya, the internet
It doesn't seem to be easy for me to express the loss I am encountering with my students. I put so much of my best into their lives and now all I can do is hope for them and who they will become. I will never see them again. I know it. We will move in different worlds for the rest of our lives. Not unlike others who have shared my life before. Its cuz I'm always getting curious and leaving town, that's how come.

Despite all the mistakes I've made, all the gaps I've left--I hope I have inspired critical and creative thinking, a love for reading and a fascination with math. The truth and folly of history and the wizardry of science was ours to explore through songs, simulations and the various worksheets I was forced to give you grades on. Every moment was teachable and I'd be a fool to believe I was the only teacher.






See what I mean? Dicks on a squid; who knew there were so many?
You have read this article caterday / France / La familia / Murphy's oil soap / Sex at Dawn with the title Falling and the Fells. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2010/08/falling-and-fells.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Falling and the Fells"

Post a Comment