20sb Vlog day

Alooooha
Sorry for all my wayward glances in your non-direction, internet. There have been many balls aloft and I naturally was waiting for the rotten tomatos to rain upon me before I mentioned them. More about that just after a short message from our friends at 20sb:


This video post is part of 20SB’s Vlog Day and the topic is “Introduce Yourself”…anyone can participate! Details are here."


Ok, that was me. But if you're a blogger and you're looking to get more looks and you're looking to make more cool online friends, *sucks the spit from retainer* then you really should be on 20sb.


My next post will be the KROD but I promise a full disclosure after that. There is much to say. As the Dude would put it, "Lots of ins, lots of out...lots of what have yous."  There may even be some photographic evidence!
You have read this article 20sb / GTFO / McTalko / the big lebowski / the post modern talko / YouTube with the title 20sb Vlog day. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/06/20sb-vlog-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "20sb Vlog day"

Post a Comment