And then there was Matt

Well, well well, internets, what have we here...



It's been crazy lately! Sebastien's parents came to town, as did his aunt and uncle. Matt and Tara were around for a spell. I started a new job last week AND I leave for Tunisia on Monday morning. This smells like a photo opportunity!















You'll probably see pictures soon, but I met a new rucksack. Yeah, picked him up for 10 Euros. Down on his lot. Hanging out in an ally. I knew as soon as I saw him though that we were going to go places together.
Finally had my first Fete de la Musique on Tuesday, too.  It was the thing I wanted most to see when France first started filling my imagination. It's hard to believe that my adventures here might come to a screeching halt on the 4th when I try to reenter France. But if they do, I have to remind myself that I've learned so much, and I've come so far with French. Lets see where fate takes me next. Cuz I'ma be on time when my stars align. -Cudi

PEACE.

You have read this article 20sb / fete de la musique / normally I wouldn't say this but / Paris / The Post Modern Talk-o / video blog with the title And then there was Matt. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/06/and-then-there-was-matt.html. Thanks!

No comment for "And then there was Matt"

Post a Comment