Dork day (Vid3o Bl0g)


Blathering blatherskite, my merry maids and men! Fair winds and fine greetings from my royal fiefdom of geekdum. Feel free to park your
and  Turtle vans right next to whatever they called Wonder woman's horse, here in ye ol' bat cave. You know how I be loving 'off the radar holidays', right? Well, it turns out you probably just missed another chance to be as heartwarmingly esoteric as moi..
Click to enlarge...yep, that's what she said.

It's cool. You probably haven't even changed your favicon , you likely don't know what "favicon" even means.
Sigh
I'm sorry.
Surliness as a defense, times half joking, just gets me unfriended--so, I'll get to the point. Sebastien and I made a video documenting the playing of a turned based, table-top strategy game, using his  new units and rules. Big pay off at the end, hope you like it :)



Also, we've decided to take trip the third week of August to Budapest. There shall surely be some new chips to discover for the Chipster and if I ever come out of the Turkish bath, I may post a picture or two...
Oh and plus, I'm on google + You can adds me.
Remember, the Internet,  don't feel bad about being you. Sure, sometimes it isn't easy being green. But it does kinda rock when you glow in the dark. Am I right?





You have read this article Dork Day / Favicon / geek / Gizmo Duck / holidays / pi day / video blog / War Hammer / Wonder Woman with the title Dork day (Vid3o Bl0g). You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/07/dork-day-vid3o-bl0g.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dork day (Vid3o Bl0g)"

Post a Comment