guess who's back?

Ahoy there, America!

The newest addition to the McCarthy-Roblin Treasure trove.
How was your Fourth? Mine was awesome! I woke up in Kairouan Tunisia, had a quick breakfast, bought a carpet and grabbed a plane back to France. Best of all, they let me back in! I had been very afraid I was going to have to start unpacking documents and talking fast. I want to tell you all about my trip but it will take at least two posts: one for my impressions generally, and another for the ceremony of the wedding, neither of which I feel like writing today. Instead here is the link to my flickr album. If you have any questions about the photos, costumes or customs, feel free to to ask me, and I will address those topics specifically in my posts. Frankly, questions would really help because there is just so much I could share or say. Feel free to inbox me.
Anyway, I'm posting a lot on my Tumblr and you guys should really go below deck to check out my last video blog post starring Matt from Normally I wouldn't say this, but..  There are some great pictures of him too!
Other than that, we're going to have a party for Seba's birthday this weekend, maybe camping the next, and I will have a post for you again on Monday. Swearzies. 


You have read this article with the title guess who's back?. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/07/guess-who-back.html. Thanks!

No comment for "guess who's back?"

Post a Comment