KROD

Did I ever tell you about a road trip I took with some of my college besties to Dollywood? Well, After seeing Jes' video submission for the Karaoke Ring of Death, you may ask me more about it...
If you feel like checking out my drunken video, head over to Struggling Twenty Something. (Totally do it, too. Because I have a very special guest blogger accompanying me!)
But don't forget to show Jes some love, things just sort of fell apart with her future husband, so you know...


Hey this is Jes, and when I am not failing German class, acting crazy in photo class, and wiping dirty butts, I write at a pretty famous blog called Jes Getting Started. Oh you havent heard of it before? Pfft. Since I do a pretty good explanation of why I picked the song I did in my video, I figure maybe I should explain a little bit about my video in general. Have you ever seen one of my raw, uncut emotional break down video blogs? Yeah, so maybe I keep them that way on purpose or it could have to do with the fact that I have zero editing skills. But hazah! I got a new laptop with a web cam, that kind of makes it sound like Darth Vader is chilling in the next room, and some very basic video editing software. My video ended up being filmed in two parts. First my intro, which was done Saturday night pre any adult fun, but yet still makes me seem hyper and just a tiny bit off my rocker. And then the second part of my video where I am clearly hung over and heart broken over losing my future husband in a bar to a girl possibly name Joleen.


Karaoke - Soundtracks from Jes Getting Started on Vimeo.

Ok, that was great! Although it begs the question...have you ever heard a nice song about a lady named Jolene? Note to self...skip that name pour le bebe. Make sure you check out all the other posts, we've got a lot of tallent out here tonight!
You have read this article 20sb / blog swap / Karaoke / KROD with the title KROD. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2011/09/krod.html. Thanks!

No comment for "KROD"

Post a Comment