Texas Heat



Alright everyone. Here's the thing..
I want to move to Texas. As a lot of you may know we have been working with a real estate agent recently looking for houses to buy in the area. But Texas is calling my name. "Mikelll.......!!!"
I want to experience something different. I want some Texas heat, tumbleweeds, country diners, an unlimited amount of "ya'lls" and a real life chance to wear my cowboy boots on a daily basis. Okay, that's a dream.. BUT...
The way I see it, if we buy a house here we are "tied down" for at LEAST 5 years. I'm not saying I'm planning on anything, but I think it's pretty safe to say there will be kids on the way within a 5 year window. (YAY!) I've always wanted to raise a family in Bountiful close to family. But WHY NOT have an adventure before then?
I have lived here every. day. of. my. life.
Spencer has moved around so many times I think he's totally over it. As much as we do want the security of a permanent residence somewhere together, I think an adventure first would be AWESOME. I really do think it would be the best thing for us to have a new life somewhere else away from what we are so used to here. NOT PERMANENT, because like I said I want a family close to here. Close to family. WHY NOT move somewhere even if it is JUST for the summer? I want a married adventure together!
I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now, and we had talked about possibly moving when we were first engaged but haven't talked about it since. Then we started looking for houses here. I brought up the idea of moving to Spencer last night and at first I don't think he realized I was so serious about it, and then after I sent him a consecutive 8 or 9 texts about it he said we'd talk about it when he gets home.

Have any of you moved out of state, and how do you like it? Was it a permanent move or just an "adventure" like I want? I've never moved out of town, let alone out of STATE! What's your advice/input?
You have read this article adventures / Texas with the title Texas Heat. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/02/texas-heat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Texas Heat"

Post a Comment