Heart Broken

Today I can easily say I'm absolutely heart broken about the Election last night.
I was completely disappointed.
I watched all of the events unfold at my mom's house and went home before I heard President Obama's speech.
I LITERALLY went home and cried in bed. I'M SUCH A BABY!!
 
Today listening to the radio, the news, seeing the newspaper & reading many many political posts on facebook it seems like we are all divided.
That's our problem now, not the President's.
SO all you Romney supporters who are sad JUST like I am, let's kick it into gear and pull it together. Being a divided Country will get us nowhere.
Hopefully we will be proved wrong & things will all work out.
 
Regardless of the outcome, let's be thankful we live in a country where we have the opportunity to vote and voice our opinions.
I'm looking forward to the next election with lots of prayers in the meantime.
 
I found this article in the midst of many angry facebook posts this morning & thought it was pretty great..

{This article will count as my Wednesday Words I Love:}
You can find the Church article -------->HERE! <------------

.................................................................................................................................

IF MIKELL WERE PRESIDENT:

We would all have pink ponies as our main form of transportation.
Their poop would be rainbow, and they would talk.
 
It would be manditory as a citizen to attend monthly craft night.
 
We would be eating breakfast for dinner and cupcakes for breakfast.
 
We would all have Barbies made to look just like us.
 
You'd be required to wear something with ruffles, sequins or bows daily.
If you're a guy, you are required to wear sexy jeans. no basketball shorts allowed.
 
If Mikell were President we'd all be doomed!  :)
 
 
SEE!? There are worse things than having Obama as our President!

Happy post-Election Day, even though some of us are sad.
Find a reason to be thankful today & pray for our President.
 

You have read this article words I love with the title Heart Broken. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/11/heart-broken.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Heart Broken"

Post a Comment