My Friday Letters

DEAR HUSBAND: Happy 8 months of being married!
(I love you to the moon & back)

DEAR TWILIGHT: I'm super stoked to see you this weekend.
(You too Jacob..)
 
 
DEAR COLD MEDICINE: If you don't kick in ASAP this weekend I might die.
(25 days of being sick & counting)
 
 
DEAR CLIENTS: I'm so excited to do your lashes this weekend!
(this means girl talk)
 
 
DEAR MIKELL: Why did you volunteer to teach Relief Society on Sunday?
(Can't seem to kick the dreams where I'm totally unprepared...)
(Everyone Wish Me Luck!)
 
 
DEAR CHRISTMAS SALES: Don't you know you make Christmas shopping hard for me?
(One for you.. Two for me....)
 
 
DEAR WALKING DEAD: I can't wait to find out who is on the phone with RICK!
(I have to wait until Sunday NIGHT?!)
 
 
 
All I know, is that I'm excited for this weekend & I'm also excited for it to be over.
(Whaaat?!) 
You have read this article Friday letters with the title My Friday Letters. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-friday-letters.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Friday Letters"

Post a Comment