Sunday Sicky.

SO I'm still super sick.
...Forgive me in advance for today's half effort outfit post...
I didn't even have my sister there to take my pics.
Frowny face!
 
SUNDAY SNOWDAY
 I'm really not a huge fan of snow. or Cold..  
Especially when I'm sick.
 
I bought these boots at Kmart last year. Yep. Kmart.
They're comfortable and I think they're  pretty cute.
 
I'm going to be so lazy I'm not even going to link up anything I'm wearing.
The only thing worth telling you about is my beanie and cardi- both from Target
 
HAHA let's hope I feel better soon because this outfit post didn't make ANYONE feel better!
 
HAPPY MONDAAAAAY!
 


You have read this article ootd / outfit post / what I wore with the title Sunday Sicky.. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2012/11/sunday-sicky.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sunday Sicky."

Post a Comment