Hey there, October

 
Praaaaaise! Welcome, October.
I've missed you!
 
October means so many awesome things. Like pumpkins, pumpkin-flavored everything, hot chocolate at grandma's house, scary decorations, crunchy fall leaves, scarves and beanies, boots and socks, haunted houses, dressing up..
 
..and the best thing of all..
 
The Walking Dead
 
GAUL I can't even explain how long I've waited for this. (Probably about the same time you've waited) but for me it feels like a century. We WILL be having another TWD Party Sunday, October 13th if anyone wants to come, you're invited.
 
On that note, I'm also inventing my own Government which you are invited to join as well.  If you like ponies, baby animals, glitter and shoes.. you'll fit right in with my Governing-self. Now taking applications.
 
XOXO

You have read this article with the title Hey there, October. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/10/hey-there-october.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hey there, October"

Post a Comment