Fact Link-Up

I always love reading informative posts about other bloggers.
[In a totally creepy I want to get to know you way.] 
 
 I love filling them out as well, which is why I'm linking up to the lovely Whitney's blog over at I Wore Yoga Pants to Work!



 FACT:
I absolutely hate showering.
ehh, let me rephrase. I absolutely hate washing my hair.
It takes WAY too long to half air-dry, half blow dry, then straighten..
& don't even think I can get away with not flat-ironing my hair.

My bangs look like ruffled bird feathers if I don't.
It's not pretty.
If I was bald, I'd love showering to wash my hair.
Dry shampoo, baby powder & baseball hats are my bff's.

FACT:
One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone jumps in a convo and gives their two cents.
Like..... I'm sorry, I wasn't talking to you..??
Mostly this happens when I'm at work & unfortunately it's not socially acceptable to punch someone in the work place.

FACT:
I love buying new clothes.
But I don't like to wear them right away. I let them sit in my closet for days, weeks even months sometimes before I will take them out to wear them.
I like to keep the new-factor to last as long as possible.

FACT:
One time I ran into Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale at the mall in SLC.
I literally turned into one of those crazed fans that screams and yells.
They both ran.
Not a proud moment.


FACT:
Spencer and I go through weird watching-TV-series phases.
So far we've watched all of The Walking Dead, My Name is Earl, Arrested Development, Friday Night Lights, Parks and Rec, Prison Break, season 1-2 of Modern Family...
..I'm sure I'm missing a few..
what can I say, we like our shows.

FACT:
I don't like anything cold on my teeth.
ouuuucccchhhh!
cold air, cold water, ice, Popsicles, ice cream...
If you are one of those people that can bite your ice cream, you make me cringe!

FACT:
I get hangry really bad.
(Angry from being so hungry..)
 
FACT:
Fact is.. I hate this saying.
 ...Well CLEARLY I'm not a dog...
But if rewarding myself with a donut after an hour of body combat is wrong, then baby I don't want to be right!


What are some of YOUR facts?
Don't forget to link up to Whitney's blog, HERE!


XOXO


You have read this article link up with the title Fact Link-Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/01/fact-link-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fact Link-Up"

Post a Comment