Hair Troubles

Most of you probably know by now that I get bored with my hairstyles/color real fast.
It's been everything from short & black to long and blonde.
Bangs, no bangs, swoopy bangs..
.. you name it.. it's probably been on my head at some point or another.
 
Seriously..
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
I want it short.
WAIT NO! I want it really really long.
I want it brown.
Nope. It needs to be red.
or do I want it really blonde?
 
I blame Pinterest.
 
Every time I log in I'm bombarded with pictures of beautiful hair of all sorts!
 
 
 
 
Maybe I'll do BLUE OMBRE next time! 
Just kidding mom.

Am I the only one with conflicting feelings from Pinterest!?
 

You have read this article Hair / pinterest with the title Hair Troubles. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/01/hair-troubles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hair Troubles"

Post a Comment