Happy New Year!

2012...
Looking back on 2012 and seeing everything I accomplished, I'm so happy with all that has happened.. 2012 was such a fun year with lots of major events!
From getting married, snorkeling for the first time in Puerto Rico, visiting Seattle, opened my Etsy shop, went from Blonde to Brunette, certified for eyelash extensions, spent time with family, moved into a new apartment, my blog turned 1, and my sis moved for college..
 
I can't wait to find out what adventures 2013 will bring!
 
Just like every other new year, we set our resolutions.
I'm excited to work on those & possibly post some progress along the way!
 
It's gonna be a good year!
 

You have read this article new years with the title Happy New Year!. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-new-year.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy New Year!"

Post a Comment