Beach Waves

Most of the time I feel like my hair is pretty boring.
That's probably why every chance I get it's a different color...
Blunt bangs, barely layered in the front. That's it.
Last week on Pinterest I saw a picture of this hair product & decided to try it.
[Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray!]
 
I partially towel dried my hair after showering and sprayed this stuff all over my hair.
BONUS: it smells Delicious!
 
Typically I would diffuse my hair after spraying something like this in it but I couldn't find my diffuser attachment. So instead I scrunched my hair with my hands and LIGHTLY blow dried my hair using a dryer- it still worked out great.
 
I LOVE the way my hair turned out!
Nice beachy waves- I can't wait to use this in the summer too!
This spray has a light matte finish and did NOT dry out or weigh down my hair like other salt sprays I've tried! It gave my hair lots of volume & I got a lot of compliments on it!
 
For those of you who have asked me if it lasts.. I put it to the test!
The answer is YES, it lasts... since this picture was day 3 with this product in my hair & honestly I hadn't touched it or done anything to it since.
Gross or awesome? I think awesome....
I give this product an A+ rating!
You can find it for only $5.99 at Ulta (LINK HERE)
 
 
This was MY perfect way of feeling Summery when it's still so cold outside!
XOXO

You have read this article Hair with the title Beach Waves. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/02/beach-waves.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beach Waves"

Post a Comment