Valentine's Say WHAT??

YESTERDAY
Was Valentine's day. Duh.
I has sitting at my desk bright and early 6:45 am.
7:15 am rolls around and some RANDOM Hispanic dude BARGES into my office and sits at the desk next to mine.
 
"Uh.. Do you need something or can I help you with something...??"
He states he's "just there to talk"
haha okay mister I have NO IDEA who you are, I've NEVER seen you before and I'm WORKING. I picked up the phone and frantically tried to call 3 different co-workers to RUN back to my office to "look at a paper"
I was told "it will be a minute.."
NO PEOPLE. NOW. (but clearly I couldn't say that..)
I start to send a text "SOMEONE IS IN MY OFFI..."
and before I know I could finish my text he had snaked his way over in between my chair and my desk and suddenly his hand is on my back.
WTF!?
"When I walked by your office yesterday.. you were so cute.. "
AND QUICKLY GOES IN TO KISS ME!
ANOTHER WTF!?
I pushed this complete stranger away with a loud "EXCUSE ME!?"
.....there he went casually walking out of my office.....
 
At this point I am in complete shock.
I run to find someone & he's gone.
 
WHO DOES THAT!?
& I have a freaking RING on my finger!!
like... DUH.
 
Needless to say I had to talk to 2 different security guards, was given pepper spray to keep at my desk & was checked on a million times by co-workers throughout the day. The halls were monitored all day looking for the desperate little monster.
 
I mean yeaaaah, it was Valentine's Day & all.. but holy cow people my office is not a kissing booth! 
 
I was SO excited to go home to Spencer and admire the Cricut machine he bought me still in the box. I still have way too much anxiety to open it yet. I absolutely LOVE IT!
I loved our first Valentine's Day together as a married couple! Last year at this time Spencer was living in Vernal & it sucked.
 
Spencer was at school all night last night so we celebrated our Vday a night early and hit the town all dressed up and lookin fine to go to PF Chang Changs. 
There, a waiter walking by dropped a dish and it sent Chinese mustard flying all over the back of my pink pea coat from Nordstrom.
 
I'm just hoping next year's Valentine's Day is a little less traumatizing.
THE END. 
 

You have read this article Valentine's Day with the title Valentine's Say WHAT??. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/02/valentine-say-what.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Valentine's Say WHAT??"

Post a Comment