Weekend Update

 
Today I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans for a weekend update!
Since I was a little MIA this past week I'm doing two weekend updates into one.
.Here are my weekends according to my iphone.
 
LAST WEEKEND:
Kierst & I went to see Ke$ha's concert at Park City Live!
.Life complete.
(Photo bombing at it's finest..)
 
 
I am literally still cleaning up glitter everywhere.
In my car, in my hair, in the cracks of my phone, all over our house, in my wallet..
..EVERYWHERE..!
 
Got snowed in (again) & played with Winston.
 
Got Sick (again..) but went to a movie (I liked it, Spencer didn't love it....)
 
And of course, Watched the Super Bowl with the fam & this little pup!
 

 
 
What is YOUR weekend update? Link up to Sami!
You have read this article with the title Weekend Update. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekend Update"

Post a Comment