Utah Pressure

I love Utah. Dearly.
Born & Raised, here to stay (......for now)
I think there are some awesome benefits to living here! 
 
My Job
My Friends
Love downtown SLC (even though it's not as large as I would like..)
Many benefits church-wise
City Creek Mall
Hot Summers & Snowy Winters
Family close by
Beautiful Mountains
...
my list will go on and on.
 
.BUT.
Utah. ..You're SERIOUSLY KILLING ME!!
I wake up with the mountains and valleys screaming
"WHY ARE YOU 23 AND BABY-LESS!?"
 
See.. only Utah is known for putting on the pressure to get married young and start poppin' out those babies as soon as possible!
(If you don't start poppin' em out you won't have stickers for the back of your minivans)

I have plenty of friends my age with one or TWO kids.
And here I am like.. "I've got a bunny!!"
 
I feel like my baby ticker is ticking.
And you know what? I blame Utah.
Because my baby ticker most certainly is not ticking.
....OUTSIDE of Utah....
 
My first thought is:
JUST BUY MORE BUNNIES!

..which I am actually perfectly fine with..
 
My second thought is:
Stop taking birth control and FORGET to tell Spencer.
(couldn't do it..)
 
THEN random opportunities present themselves:
LIKE GO TO THE KE$HA CONCERT!


Park City, Sundance, late night out.
YES
 
....and suddenly...
I am so thankful that I do not have kids.
 
 
THE END.
You have read this article Utah with the title Utah Pressure. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/02/utah-pressure.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Utah Pressure"

Post a Comment