Liar Liar

For the link up this week with some lovely ladies I'm supposed to tell 2 truths & a lie!
See if you can guess which is which!
 
............................................................................................................
 
1. If I followed your typical "car seat/booster seat regulations" I STILL would have been in a booster seat at 16 years old WITH a driver's license. Embarassing.
 
2. When I was 12 I was riding my bike and got hit by a car. If you've ever noticed the scar on my forehead that's what it's from!
 
3. I pierced my nose after high school.
I liked it & my mom told me it was disgusting.



Leave a comment below on which one of these 3 items you think is a LIE!
Come back tomorrow for the answer!


Click the picture above to link up your own liar liar post!


You have read this article link with the title Liar Liar. You can bookmark this page URL http://trendcelebrity2014.blogspot.com/2013/02/liar-liar.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Liar Liar"

Post a Comment